Yes it is true!!
We now stock 6 types of fabrics:
Favourite Flag fabric;
Prime Display fabric;
Light Stretch fabric;
Knitted backlit fabric;
Coated backlit fabric.
Keep reading, you can do wonders with these amazing quality fabrics!
The printing performance is very important.
Printing quality should be judged by two aspects:
- From a visual perspective: colour saturation & printing resolution
- From perspective of installation: printable, foldable & anti- scratch
Usually resolution is related to the flatness of fabric, the nozzle, coating and ink. Premium knitted fabric, can be used for both frontlit & backlit. Compared with other dye-sub fabrics, they have a more smooth surface and better resolution.
Truly wrinkle free & can be folded for transportation:
- Prime display fabric
- Light stretch fabric
Heat shrinkage & flame resistant:
Kindly refer back to the spec (data) sheets for more information.
(Spec sheets are under products)
Special Requirements of various applications
1. Font-lit fabric:
(YST117 Prime display & YSR 129 Knitted backlit)
The main application of frontlit products are used together with aluminum profiles, which is used widely in exhibit & trade shows.
1. Elastic: For easy installation. Meet the requirement for special shapes!
3. Resilience: Shouldn’t be any dents after handling the product. If there are dents the resilience isn’t very good, and the fabric wont recover.
3. Opacity: if the opacity is not good, you will easily see the hardware behind the fabric
- YST117 – Dye -sub transfer, Dye-sub direct, latex
- YST129 – Dye-sub transfer & Dye-sub direct
- YST117 – Display, pop-up, back-drops.
- YST129 – Backlit, light-box, back-drop, pop-up
2. Backlit Fabrics:
Premium Knitted backlit fabric (YST129) Coated backlit fabric (YST601)
Backlit fabrics are mainly used with an aluminum light box. The light box needs to have a bright backlighting. This will give a good transmittance. Premium knitted backlit fabric stops light from shining through, has a uniform light transmittance & presents perfect graphic texture. Most backlit fabrics will be folded for transportation, which require an anti-crease.
- YST129 – Dye sub trandfer & Dye-sub direct
- YST601 – UV, Solvent, Eco- solvent, latex
- YST129 – Backlit, light box, back drops, pop-up
- YST601- LED, light box, frame system, pop-up, tents, sun umbrella
3. Favourite Flag fabric: –YST110
Textured wrap knit fabric, Semi- matte. Excellent strikethrough effect after dye sub printing
Usually flags are printed on one side allowing the image to be seen from both side.
It will guarantee consistent printing on both sides.
Usually these products are used for hanging decorations, without any obstruction behind. If both sides have images, without a good opacity, the images will interact. Therefore won’t achieve expected performance.
Anti- curling: when used as a roll up / pop up (Blockout)
- Dye – sub transfer,
- Dye sub direct
4. Super tenacity tent fabric: – (YST3012)
100% Polyester woven, one side acrylic coating, water resistant, Matt.
600D x 600D woven base fabric with super strong tensile & tear strength.
Combined with UV resistance, solvent & Latex / dye- sublimation
- Water Resistant
- UV resistant – outdoor use
- Scratch Resistant – The tent will need to be handled often. (UV Printing -Scratch resistant)
UV, Dye-sub transfer, Dye-sub direct, Sol, Eco sol, latex
Tent, trade show, outdoor, Ad & promo, outdoor events
For more information or any questions feel free to contact us or check out the spec sheets, under products on our website:
CPT: firstname.lastname@example.org . 021 932 33602
JHB: email@example.com . 011 974 0080
KZN: firstname.lastname@example.org . 031 539 7663