Eraze Whiteboard vinyl is a high gloss polymeric PVC film used for whiteboard application.
The PVC film is top coated with a low energy lacquer to ensure clean removal of the ink used in whiteboard markers. The grey tinted adhesive system ensures greater opacity of the product. The film should be applied at room temperature to achieve the best installation conditions.
Apply on smooth surfaces.
Please always check suitability of white board marker pen prior to installation.
Technical & Performance Information whiteboard vinyl:
- Film Thickness 150 microns
- Adhesive Thickness 20 microns
- Total Thickness 170 microns
- Adhesive Type Grey tinted permanent based acrylic
- Release Liner 130 gsm one side siliconised liner
- Artificial weathering* 3 years
- Film Tensile Strength MD > 15 N/mm²
- Film Elongation MD > 80% Opacity 96% minimum
- Adhesion to steel (20 mins / 180°) 7 N/25mm
- Adhesion to steel (24 hours / 180°) 18 N/25mm
* equivalent to vertical exposure in Mid-European climate
|Dry wipe marker compatibility with whiteboard vinyl|
|Marker brand||Model/ MFC||<24 hours||48 hours||1 Week||3 Weeks|
|Edding 360 – 1.5mm 5 5 5 5||360 – 1.5mm||5||5||5||5|
|Stabilo||Big Point 88||5||5||5||5|
Rank Scale: (1) chemical cleaner needed to remove; (2) difficult to remove; (3) leaves ghosting;
(4) good wipe of ; (5) excellent wipe of with dry paper towel.
View our other products (click here)
Contact us to find out more / place your order!